Everyone Is Entitled To An Attorney
If you have been charged with a crime, you are entitled to legal representation under the law. Whether you have been given a traffic ticket or charged with burglary, you need a lawyer to represent you and advocate for you throughout the legal process.
Attorney Michael A. Newland of Hamilton, Ohio, is the criminal defense attorney you need. With over 25 years of experience, he has represented clients in a variety of state criminal accusations and traffic violations.
Click the link below to learn more about Mr. Newland:
What Sets Him Apart
With every case he takes on, Michael A. Newland will bring dedication and commitment. These qualities set him above other lawyers in Hamilton:
- Accessibility: You can always turn to Mr. Newland with any questions or concerns you have. As your advocate and voice, he will always listen and put you at ease.
- Always informed: Before you begin, Mr. Newland will ensure you are informed of your situation and all possible consequences. From there, you will be kept in the loop with every development in your case as soon as it happens.
- Explore every option: In many situations, you are facing possible jail time. Mr. Newland will do everything in his power to ensure this does not happen. Every possibility will be explored, and you will have a say in how you are defended and what course of action is taken.
- Familiarity with local judges: Knowing the tendencies of local judges is a big asset for your case. Mr. Newland knows what each judge wants to hear, and he will cater your case to those tendencies.
- Honesty and transparency: Mr. Newland will be candid, be truthful and help you understand what is possible. Setting realistic expectations is important. Mr. Newland will not give you false hope, but he will not give up, either.
Most importantly, Mr. Newland is your attorney and your advocate: He will always fight for your best interests regardless of what that involves. Mr. Newland is no stranger to trial, and he will bring his best to the negotiating table or the courtroom to help you.
Everyone is entitled to representation, and Michael A. Newland will always have your back.
Michael A. Newland represents clients throughout Butler County.